Whether you are a German Shepherd Dog owner or are considering getting one, you should learn everything about this highly intelligent and lively breed. The German Shepherd Handbook is a complete guide for the care and training of German Shepherds. The author of the ebook, Michael Tapscott, made an effort to cover all the most important questions asked about German Shepherds such as choosing, understanding, training and caring for a German Shepherd. Inside the book you will find:
- How to make sure you are capable of raising a dog
- What to watch out for before bringing your German Shepherd home
- The history of the breed and differences between different bloodlines
- The breed standard
- How to find and choose your German Shepherd
- What to feed and what not to feed your dog
- How to puppy proof your home
- How to make the most of the Germans Shepherd’s intelligence by training it right
- How to prevent and deal with common health problems like Hip Dysplasia
A first time dog owner might find the flood of information in the book overwhelming, but consumed gradually, it will serve any dog owner well. The handbook provides all the information you need, to have a happy, healthy and well behaved German Shepherd. The German Shepherd Handbook comes with 6 free bonus gifts in the package.
For further information, visit the official German Shepherd Handbook website.